Step 1: Application
If your company does not currently have active badges you will need to submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Badging Office will follow up with your request within 48 hours and will advise you of the next steps.
Please include the following:
- Company Name/Address
- Contact Name/Phone/Email
- Billing Info. - please indicate if you would like to set up an account or pay-as-you-go.
- Reason for requesting badges
- Approximate number of badges needed
Authorized Signatory must enroll new applicant and book a fingerprint appointment through the Authorized Signatory Badging Portal.
Step 3: Fingerprinting
1. All applicants must submit to a Security Threat Assessment (STA), and a Criminal History Record Check (CHRC). *General Aviation badge applicants require only an STA*
2. You must provide 2 valid forms of identification as required by the Identity and Employment Verification Chart.
- Applicants born outside of the United States must provide proof of United States Citizenship or authorization to work in the United States.
- If your job requires you to drive or operate equipment on the ramp, you will be required to provide a valid driver’s license.
3. Please do not be late for your fingerprint appointment or you will have to reschedule. Allow 10-20 minutes for fingerprinting.
4. Authorized Signatory will notify applicant and schedule a badge training appointment when the CHRC and STA security checks have been completed. Please allow 5-15 days for clearance.
Step 4: Badge Training
Badge Training must be completed within 30 days of completed security clearance. A new security clearance must be initiated after 30 days have passed.
- Please do not be late for your badge training appointment or you will have to reschedule. Allow 30-45 minutes for badge training.