Special Global Entry Event
January 16th through 19th, 2018
GLOBAL ENTRY APPLICATION GUIDE
Please follow the steps below to complete your application. Please note that an account needs to be created for EVERY traveler you would like to register (this includes minor children).
1. Access: Type in the following Link: https://login.gov to get a sign on. Once you obtain that click on following link https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov to apply.
2. Register: Sign Up as NEW GOES USER then sign back in.
3. Apply: Select “Apply for Global Entry Program” and answer all questions.
You will need the following information to complete your application:
- Personal Information: Name, height, weight, DOB, Social, any other names used, contact information.
- Citizenship Information: Will require passport information.
- Primary Residence: Will require Drivers License information. *If you have lived at your address for less than 5 years you must provide details on all of your addresses going back 5 years.
- Employment Information: Current Employer, Title, Address, Contact Number * If you have not worked at your current employer for 5 years you must provide all employment history going back 5 years.
- Travel History: If you have traveled to countries other than the US in the last 5 years you must select all countries traveled to.
4. Payment: Once you have reviewed your application and are ready to submit you will be required to enter credit card information for the $100 application fee.
5. Conditional Approval: You will receive an email from Global Entry approximately two to ten days after you submit your application that says “There has been a change to the status of your application”. At this time please login to your GOES account to confirm your status states: “Conditionally approved”.
6. Schedule Interview: Schedule an interview appointment on GOES online scheduling at the Des Moines International Airport enrollment site. Appointments are available in Des Moines on January 16-19th on a first come first served basis. No appointments in Des Moines will be accepted after January 8, 2018.
7. Complete in-person interview. Interviews will be held at the Des Moines International Airport, Room 200 on the second floor of the Terminal Building. Please check in 5-10 minutes before your scheduled interview. The U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer will review your application and verify identification documents and eligibility.
**Please note, if for any reason you are denied, the $100 application fee cannot be refunded.